Black - Pro
Finally, a mask designed for comfort without compromising on protection. Our masks feature a total of 5 layers, including a 3-ply nanofiber membrane filter, which has been tested by Nelson Labs to provide over 99.9% filtration against viruses, bacteria, pollen, air pollution, smoke, and other pollutants.
Many other masks are made with carbon filters, which are heavy and bulky. Our nanofiber membrane filter is thin and lightweight for maximum comfort and breathability.
Disclaimer: Happy Masks are not intended for medical use and are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act. 99.9% viral and bacterial filtration achieved in laboratory testing. Actual viral and bacterial filtration levels may vary. Results are not guaranteed.
Each mask includes:
- Our unique “parrot beak” shape leaves extra space in front of your nose and mouth so you can comfortably keep it on for hours at a time. No more muffled talking or stuffy breathing.
- A nanofiber membrane filter uniquely developed to maintain efficacy for at least 50 washes, enabling it to be sewn-in and provide full coverage spanning the entire shape of the mask.
- Adjustable ear straps and an adjustable nose wire to ensure a perfect fit for a variety of faces.
- A hand-sewn trim for extra durability and security, allowing the mask to wrap around your face for a snug fit.
Some important notes:
- Filter recommended for approximately 250 hours of wear based on product testing to date. Actual life of the mask may vary based on wear and tear.
- All masks are washable by hand. Please watch our video tutorial here.
- Ear adjusters are removable and could pose a choking hazard with young children. Please monitor when wearing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device