Measures to support accessibility
Happy Masks takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Happy Masks:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Happy Masks is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Happy Masks. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter accessibility barriers on this site. We try to respond to all e-mails within 5 days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Happy Masks is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Happy Masks is not compatible with:
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
Accessibility of Happy Masks relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Happy Masks , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Happy Masks:
- User submitted reviews: Uploaded images may not have alt text or the alt text may not be an accurate description of the image because We cannot ensure the quality of content uploaded by users. We respond to any complaints or feedback to make the site more accessible.. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to report any issues that you encounter..
Happy Masks assessed the accessibility of Happy Masks by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any accessibilities issues you face. Please detail the assistive technology you are using, including version number, browser (if applicable), and operating system type and version. Happy Masks will respond within 5 business days acknowledging the issues and will give a timeline on solving the accessibility issue. You will then get an email update when the issue is believed to be solved so that you can confirm the issue is no longer affecting your navigation or use of the site.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Happy Masks Founder
This statement was created on 19 December 2021.